Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

One of the goals HB and I had set for this summer was to start a blog together, but life gets busy and so i'm sitting here at  1230 in the morning writing my first post...spent most of the day yesterday searching through last year's facebook posts...accidentally re-posted this picture of Hannah-Beth being baptized this time last year to facebook. Started to delete it, but just couldn't bring myself to hit "cancel." Cancel a baptism(?!)===Just doesn't seem right. The more I thought about this, the more I realize that this might be a very appropriate way to start a new year---celebrating new life, new beginnings, new relationships, and a new day...It's past midnight...I refuse to work on this anymore, but I will still be awake when Kurt gets up in the morning to go to work...(Don't worry...most of this blog won't make any sense to anyone besides me and the rest of the blog won't matter to anyone besides me...but i told hb that i would start a blog this summer, and here it is...
 
 
really didn't mean to share this...i'm going through this last year's post of quotes to post on my blog(more info later)...but, some things just are worth repeating and i just couldn't bring myself to hit "cancel" on a baptism(?!)...

August 22, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment